Last Updated: February 24, 2019
THE “DATA CONTROLLER”
Data of identified or identifiable persons consulting this site may be processed. The “Data Controller” is HySecurity with a registered office in Kent, WA (USA).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the above-mentioned office of HySecurity and is only handled by the technical staff of the office in charge of data processing, or by any staff in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service are communicated or disclosed. The personal data of users who request the sending of informative material (emails, marketing materials, answers to questions, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of providing or performing the service requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Services.
Data provided voluntarily by the user. We collect personal information you directly provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, and other information you provide to register for an account, join our mailing list, participate in our awards program, or otherwise interact with us. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase products on our Services. We may also obtain information from other companies and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
Navigation data. When you visit our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our websites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses are automatically logged. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Services.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons, or "gifs," which are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Services or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve our sites and services.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Provide and deliver products and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by HySecurity and our selected partners.
- Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
HySecurity may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us.
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
HySecurity may also disclose information that has been de-identified such that it does not identify you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HySecurity takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Your rights in relation to your personal information to:
- Access your personal information and to be informed about its use.
- Correct your personal information.
- Have your personal information deleted.
- Restrict the use of your personal information.
- Object to the use of your personal information.
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from HySecurity by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your subscription requests via Email Preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts, or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HySecurity may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. Requests should be made in writing to HySecurity Marketing at 6705 S. 209th St, Ste 101, Kent, WA 98032, USA or by sending an email to email@example.com.